- The integral bidirectional tilt device enables pivoting up to 45° to right or left, making the Cangini ditch cleaning bucket the ideal choice for finishing and levelling jobs.
- The check valve fitted as standard ensures the position is maintained during work, preventing accidental bucket rotation and for maximum safety.
- Its elongated, shallow form and its high strength steel structure make this bucket rugged and durable, ideal for constructing and maintaining slopes, banks and ditches.
- The reinforcing strips welded to the bottom, an area subject to heavy stresses, make this a rugged bucket that offers a long working life.
- Its distinctive design ensures higher load capacity combined with more effective ditch bank levelling.
- It has water drainage holes on the sides and bottom.
- It is recommended for cleaning, repairing and constructing slopes, for maintaining drainage ditches, for environmental reclamation works and for roadside maintenance.
The check valve fitted as standard ensures that bucket position is maintained during work for maximum safety
Lifting eyes to assist loading when not in in operation
400 Grade cutting edge
The angled shape allows optimal penetration into the ground
1-3 Day Delivery
Around New Zealand.
Built with higher quality European steel
High Strength Wear Steel
Wear plating allows it to withstand the most demanding stresses
36 Month Warranty
Made in Italy
High quality workmanship
Low profile design means higher breakout ability